- Zebra ET51 Enterprise Rugged Android Tablet Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot Charge Only Dock Kit, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this tablet?
Purpose built for enterprise applications, the Zebra ET51 Rugged Android Tablet handles drops to concrete or plywood, rain, snow, dust, extreme heat, subzero temperatures, spilled liquids, and a hose-down at full force. With a 10.1″ Corning Gorilla Glass display, this tablet is shatter-and scratch-resistant and offers best-in-class brightness for easy reading, indoors and outside, even in bright sunlight.
- 10.1″ display ideally suited for information intensive apps.
- WLAN connectivity.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS), which provides integrated Google applications such as Gmail and Google Maps.
- Rugged design for demanding environments.
- Ready to use both indoors and outdoors.
- Survives drops from 1 m (3.3 ft) to concrete per MIL-STD-810G.
- With optional frame, survives drops from 1.8 m (5.9 ft) to concrete per MIL-STP-810G.
- IP 65 sealing to protect against dust, spilled liquids, and spraying water.
- Easy to read in virtually any lighting conditions – including bright sunlight.
- Touchscreen works when wet, with a glove, finger, or a stylus.
- Advanced touchscreen technology that delivers sharp text and clear graphics for superior readability.
- 13 MP rear camera to document proof of condition and service.
- 5 MP front facing video camera for on-the-spot collaboration.
- Common applications: healthcare, transportation, retail, manufacturing, warehouse management, and hospitality.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra ET51 Enterprise Rugged Android Tablet.